Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five for Friday


Hey it's Friday woop woop!! Lets recap the week shall we?


1// getting back from an amazing trip to Cancjn with eM (sad face).

2// finally kick starting the first steps to my etsy store: ordering supplies, I'm so excited!

3// also finally started my blog that has always been in the back of my mind but never put into action. here this is my first High Five for Friday post yay!

4// eM's sister got engaged, SO happy for her. and she made this beautiful piece for the maid of honor (the youngest sister).

5// just attended one of the most amazing training classes this week for work. one of the exercises we brought in an artifact that represented us and I heard some very personal stories that got us all crying. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Etsy store! Gosh, I love everything on that site and can't wait to see what you make! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete