Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Post Quandary? Nope, It's All About Me

Oh, hey you! Welcome, take a seat, have a cup of joe, and let’s get acquainted! And in case you couldn’t see me in that little circle in the upper left corner, that’s me down there:

Hollywood Bowl Frozen In Planet 
Haha :p I’m Andrea, a transplant from the beautiful islands of Hawaii to the City of Angels. New bloggie here so please help me make it a successful one! And by that, I do not mean number of followers, but I want to connect with like- and unlike-minded people; learn a thing or two about life, others, and myself; and build some awesome friendships along the way. Cheesy? Maybe lol. But that’s just me.

During the day my analytical mind is working spreadsheets, crunching numbers. By night my creative juices start flowing, designing/creating simple everyday jewels. I am thinking of launching an Etsy shop but there is still some very much work to be done for that…stay tuned!

Five quick and random facts about me: 

+ I am a lot older than I look ;) 
+ I am a Twinkie: Asian but incredibly bad at math 
+ Continuously struggle with my workout efforts 
+ I am a Pisces/Dog...which basically means I am a loyalist that daydreams all day 
+ One of the pickiest eaters you will meet

Ok now really, that's me! 

Costa Rica 2012
If I have piqued your interest just one bit, follow me and stay for a while to see what’s to come! Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment